WEEKLY: $650 (7 nights)
(6 nights - $600 )
plus 9% VT Rooms Tax
We Accept Checks/Cash/Credit Card
One bedrooms: 1-2 people; Two bedroom are for up to 4 people
Please ask if you should have any questions
Lakeview Cabins Policies
- No Smoking inside of cabins
- Sorry, No Pets
- Check in: 3:00 Check out:10:00
- A 25% deposit is required for reservations. We appreciate check payments however, we recently added a credit card payment option for your convenience.
- Balance to be paid upon arrival.
- A reservation is for a set number of guests. If more than the permitted number of people arrive, you may be asked to leave (without a refund) or a fee assessed.
A 30 day cancellation notice is required in July/August/Holidays. After 30 days deposits will be refunded if we are able to re-rent your reservation time. A 7 day cancellation notice is required in May/June/Sept/Oct (except Holidays)
- 2 vehicles are permitted to park next to the cabin. Boats & trailers are to be parked by boat launch in designated area. We do have docks available, please let us know if you will be bringing a boat. Please note docks will only accommodate up to 18 ft.
- Kitchens are equipped with stove/oven, full size refrigerator, toaster, coffee pot, filters, pots, pans, dishes, utensils. Dishes/pots/pans are Not for use on Charcoal grills. Please bring your own for this use. We thank you for cleaning up your kitchen before leaving.
Linens & Towels:
- Bed linens are included, however, we do not furnish towels. They can be furnished upon request if needed, for an additional fee.
- Your guests are our guests. If you are having visitors, please let us know ahead of time. If you should want guests for the day, a day guest pass is available. (A limited amount of guests apply) If you have any questions, just ask. Our boats are for registered guest use only. Please remind your visitors pets are not permitted. Visitors are asked to leave by 8 p.m.
- There is a fire pit at the water front. We provide a bundle of wood on Weekends (weather permitting). We have bundles of wood available also.
- There is a peddle-boat, rowboat & canoe for our registered guests to use (at the guest's own risk). An agreement is required to be read & signed before boats are used, at time of check in. Life Jackets are available.
Swimming and Raft:
- NO Lifeguard on Duty
- Please enjoy the beach & swimming facilities, including the raft, but all activities are at your own Risk.
- Children must be attended by a responsible adult.